The Commissaire Community Meeting is intended to bring all those who are interested in, currently working on, or using Commissaire together to discuss the project as a group.
The meeting starts at 12:30 PM UTC and is held the second and
fourth Tuesday of each month in the
#atomic Freenode IRC channel.
|EDT (US)||8:30 AM|
|IST (India)||6:00 PM|
|CST (China)||8:30 PM|
- Anyone can propose ideas
- There are no bad ideas
- Non-technical items are no more or less important than technical items
- It is healthy to disagree but it must be kept civil
- If you need help on a subject ask/If someone asks for help, help them!
Each meeting is run by one of the core developers and the results channel is logged and posted to a gist for archival.
The meeting is broken into four sections: Presentation(s), Open PR Discussion, Open Issue Discussion, and Open Floor.
The Presentation section is used when a member would like to present slides, a demo, etc.. The slot for presentations will be available at every meeting but only meetings with proposed presentations will utilize the time.
Open PR Discussion¶
The Open PR section is used:
- List out the current open pull requests across all of the Commissaire repos
- As a group discuss PRs. This may be for clarification, requests for help, review, etc..
- Close any PRs which are finished/no longer needed
Open Issue Discussion¶
The Open Issue section is used for:
- List out the current open issues across all of the Commissaire repos
- As a group discuss issues. This may be for clarification, requests for help, review, etc..
- Close/Open issues based on discussion
The Open Floor section is used for general Commissaire discussion. Examples include:
- Proposing a presentation for next meeting
- Noting cancelation of a future meeting
- Discussion about meeting process
- Architecture/Design discussions