- atomic: http://www.projectatomic.io/
- rhel: http://www.redhat.com/en/technologies/linux-platforms/enterprise-linux
- centos: https://www.centos.org/
- fedora: https://getfedora.org/
- flannel_etcd: Uses the configured etcd store handler for it’s network configuration
- flanneld_service: Uses flannel in client/server mode. Requires options to have
- ok: The cluster is active as expected.
- degraded: The cluster has one more more nodes that are not active.
- failed: No nodes are currently active.
- investigating: The host has passed credentials to commissaire which is now looking at the system.
- bootstrapping: The host is going through changes to become active.
- active: The host is part of the cluster and is registered with the Container Manager.
- disassociated: The host exists but is not associated with the Container Manager.
- failed: Unable to access the system.
- in_process: The cluster is currently upgrading hosts.
- finished: The cluster successfully upgraded.
- failed: The cluster could not upgrade.
- openshift: A cluster with an OpenShift compatible API.